Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS reserves the right to revise this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to review this page from time to time to ensure your understanding of our current policy. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not access our Website.
Chat with us:
Email us with any questions or concerns you have about personal information you’ve shared with us.
Talk to us:
Give us a call. If you would like to make a request, comment or provide feedback about personal information we may have collected or have on file for you, please give us a call at +1-360-966-1011.
ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, including protecting any personal information of visitors to our website as well as any personal information we may process in connection with payment for services.
We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our clients.
Table of Contents
Type of information we collect:
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of our website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. We collect information like web requests sent through forms on our website, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
You can block or delete cookies and still be able to use our website. Although if you do, you will then be asked for your username and password every time you log in to the website. In order to take advantage of certain features of our website, you may also choose to provide us with other personal information, such as your picture, social media accounts or your personal website, but your decision to utilize these features and provide such data will always be voluntary.
You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com
How we use your information:
We only use your personal information to provide you access to our services or to communicate with you about the services, payments or our website.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS is operated from the United States. If you are visiting our website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional emails relating to ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS or other third parties we feel you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of our website.
ROYAL HOUSE JUMPERS may also use technology to alert you via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from us, please opt out of receiving emails by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
How we store and protect your information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we keep your information:
We retain personal data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the services to you and improve the services for all users generally. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include personal data, if necessary, to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the personal data we hold about you and request a copy of such personal data. You can also access certain of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectification: If you believe that any personal data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement personal data by emailing us at email@example.com
- Erase: You can request that we erase some or all of your personal data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your personal data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your personal data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your personal data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal data with the supervisory authority of your country.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the services or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org